What: REVIT Architecture is a splendid platform which has been designed to control and provide the BIM workflow. This course will lead to a greater clarification as the student will learn about the user interface, the basic drawing and editing tools. This course also includes the procedure of creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls as well as creating levels and grids for the datum elements of the model. The students will also learn how to add furniture, how to create custom- based and custom stairs and much more. As an Architecture student, what can be better than being able to create a design simulation which will be able to leverage huge masses of dynamic data and change accordingly whenever required? This is only possible if a student has adequate knowledge of REVIT Architecture. Considering the industrial sector, the BIM work-flow offered by this course can turn out to be a successful way to increase productivity.
1) Understanding the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in the
Autodesk Revit software.
2) Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
3) Working with the basic drawing and editing tools.
4) Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
5) Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
6) Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
7) Creating component-based and custom stairs.
8) Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
9) Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
10) Creating details.