As we all know, AutoCAD is one of the most trending drawing software which is widely used by project managers, architects, industrial sectors and much more. This software is widely used due to its useful features such as language ease, compatibility with other software. This course is a good source of learning which will provide insight about how to use and edit with the help of the tools, how to add text, hatching as well as dimensions, how to use annotative styles and objects, how to create complex solids as well as surfaces, how to modify the objects in 3D space, how to create animations, camera perspectives, sections and much more. This course is highly beneficial for the students because they will be able to adapt well to the industrial environment. AutoCAD 21.0 is the latest version which is highly encouraged, the students will be able to grasp the practicalities with the help of this course.
1) Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
2) Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
3) Organizing drawing objects on layers.
4) Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
5) Preparing a layout to be plotted.
6) Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
7) Adding parametric constraints to objects.
8) Creating local and global blocks.
9) Using annotative styles and objects.
10) Inserting, defining, and editing attribute values.
11) Sharing drawings using drawing sets and Hyperlinks.
12) Collaborating with others using the Cloud.
13) Creating a customized AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
14) Using 3D viewing techniques.
15) Working with simple and composite solids.
16) Creating complex solids and surfaces.
17) Modifying objects in 3D space.
18) Editing solids.
19) Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations.
20) Converting 3D objects.
21) Setting up a rendering with materials and lights.
22) Creating 2D drawings from 3D models.
23) Working with the User Coordinate System.